D-link is a very famous brand that provides high-quality routers which will help you to connect multiple devices to one network and also maintained the network speed.
If you buy a new D-link router for the first time and face a problem configuring it. Don’t worry here we are going to give you a complete guide to configuring your D-Link router.
You have to follow some instructions which are given below in order to set up your Router easily:
- First of all, you need to power on your D-Link router.
- Then connect your PC or laptop to the router using an Ethernet Cable
- In the next step, open a web browser and search for http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1.
- Then a login page will appear where you have to put your username and the password. After then click on the login button.
- Now you need to configure and set up your router using the Internet Connection Setup Wizard.
- In the Wireless Setup area enter SSID and Key.
- Now in WAN Setup choose Connect type options are DHCP/PPPoE/Static.
- Then click on Save and Connect and the router will now connect to the Internet automatically.
- At last visit the Wireless Settings and set up your Wi-Fi Network including its SSID and password. That’s all.
This is all about the configuration process for D-link, hope you like this article. Please share this article if you find it valuable.