As we all already know about Router is a device that has the ability to connect multiple computers, smartphones through the same network. But remember the router should be connected to a modem in order to provide an internet connection and also very helpful for providing 4K streaming without any buffering.
Here we are going to discuss the TP-Link router. If you bought a new TP-Link Router and don’t know how to configure the router, don’t worry here you will learn how to set up a router and you will get the following items with the router inside the box a router’s power supply or charger, Device manual, Driver disc, USB cable, and a Network cable.
Some steps of instructions are given below which you have to follow to set up your TP-Link Router:
- First of all you need to Power on the router by plug it to the switch and connect your PC or laptop to the router by an Ethernet cable.
- Then open a web browser and search for 192.168.0.1 or www.tplinkwifi.net.
- You will reached at login page where you have to set your router login password by entering it twice.
- Now click on Let’s Get Started/Login.
- After that by using the Quick Setup option on-screen configure your Internet and Wireless Network.
- Then Enter “SSID” name for your Wireless Network and set a “password” to secure your Wi-Fi network.
- Finally you will be able to join the Wireless Connection with the SSID using your password. That’s all.
So this is the whole process of setting up a TP-Link router and hope you love this article.